Air Shows in Los Angeles
The Air Show in Los Angeles is held in 2-entire days at General William J. Fox Airfield in Lancaster. This air show boasts aerobatic performers, different air crafts. And warbirds. The entire air show is not only for adults or kids but for the entire family. With different performances held in grounds and sky, along with activities for all ages, your family will surely enjoy this 2-day event. You and your family will also get a chance to witness the honor, sacrifice, and dedication of Air Show enthusiasts.
The Great Los Angeles Air Shows
This Air Show in Los Angeles is dedicated to encouraging the significance of aviation – mainly for its continued inspiration, educational opportunities, enhancing awareness, and economic growth. In this Los Angeles County Air Show, there are two kinds of performers – those who perform in the sky and on the ground.
For the lists of “In the Sky” performers:
- USAF F-22 Raptor Demo Team
- Boeing B-17G Flying Fortress Sentimental Journey
- North American P-51D Mustang Man’O’War
- USMC MV-22 Osprey
- Supermarine Spitfire Mk XIV
- Grumman F8F | Camarillo CAF
- Lockheed P-38 Lightning – Collings Foundation
- Red Bull team Chambliss
- Red Bull Swoopers
- NASA ER-2 High Altitude Airborne Science Aircraft Fly-Over
- Planes of Fame Air Museum Warbirds
- Red Bull Aerobatic Helicopter
- Jerry Conley WWII British Jet Fighter – Vampire
- Kent Pietsch in Jelly Belly
- Chuck Coleman
- Jim Pietz Aerosports
- Anthony Oshinuga Aerobatics
- Gregory “Wired” Colyer
- Bill Stein
- The Patriot Parachute Team
For the list of “On the Ground performers:
- Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II
- BiPod Flying Car | Scaled Composites
- The Only Flying Lockheed Vega (1993)
- Precision Exotics
- Lockheed Martin X-44
- Lockheed Martin Advanced UAV Model
If you and your entire family want to witness the entire 2-day event, there are several hotels available to choose from Hotels Lancaster, CA. Some of these hotels are Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, Best Western Plus, Comfort Inn & Suites, Homewood Suites by Hilton, and more!
Things to Bring on an Air Show
For enjoyable stay and make the most out of Air Show in Los Angeles, only bring the following for your safety and comfort:
- Comfortable Shoes
- Lawn Chair
- Enough Cash
Furthermore, don’t forget to drink lots of water as the air show is held the entire day.
To get your ticket, make sure to get it at legit ticket stores and don’t forget to read FAQs and other information that would help you and your family enjoy the Air Show in Los Angeles.